April 15, 2011
Letter from Dallas Haun
Access to the latest business techniques and information is a crucial key to success for the small-business owner. Nevada State Bank is committed to provide our small-business clients with the tools and services they need to achieve their goals, so we are proud to launch a series of webinars in 2011 on timely business topics, led by noted experts. Recent speakers have included Stephen R. Covey, Jeffrey Gitomer, Tony Hsieh, Frank Abagnale, Darren Hardy, Coach Joe Gibbs and many others. Coming up over the next six months are:
- May 12 – John Arnold – Marketing Locally on the Internet. John Arnold is the author of three marketing books in the best-selling “For Dummies” series.
- June 14 – Steven S. Little, author of The Seven Irrefutable Rules of Small Business Growth
- July 12 – Jennifer Reuting, author of Limited Liability Companies for Dummies and founder of MyLLC.com.
- August 11– Mark Amtower – Selling to the Government: Ten Things to Do to Get Started
- September 8 – Lon Safko – Social Media, The BIG Picture
- October 11 – Patrick Snow – The Affluent Entrepreneur: 20 Proven Principles for Achieving Prosperity.
To enroll for the May 12 webinar, please visit www.nsbank.com/webevent. You will also find there additional information on the speakers’ backgrounds and details on their presentations. Enrollment is open to the general public. A number of the past webinars are viewable on demand by visiting http://nevadasmallbusiness.com; click on “Webinars.”
I am personally proud of this educational initiative and of the highly qualified speakers who are participating, and I invite you to take advantage of the valuable insights and information they offer.
President and CEO
Nevada State Bank
Powered by Facebook Comments