The Internet has become a major factor in the financial lives of millions of people. Using the Internet to interact with your financial institution can help simplify your financial affairs. Here are 10 reasons to consider using online banking:
- You can pay your bills online. Most online institutions offer convenient bill paying services. With these services, paying your bills takes just a few clicks of a mouse.
- You can apply for many types of loans*online. Applying for a loan online can be easier than filling out all those paper forms. You may even get approved faster. However, some types of loans may still require additional paperwork.
- You can review your account activity and know your up-to-date balances. It is easy to see if a check has cleared and if a direct deposit has been posted.
- You can transfer funds between your accounts easily. Knowing how much money you have in each account can enable you to move money easily to earn higher rates on certain accounts.
- It can be cheaper. Online bill paying eliminates the costs of stamps and ordering checks. Avoiding a trip to the bank can also save on gasoline and parking fees.
- You can save time by banking whenever and wherever you want. All you need is a PC with Internet access.
- You can get up-to-date rates to see what your account is earning
- It is safer. Most online banking activities use highly sophisticated encryption devices to help keep your personal information private. Your access code (or PIN number) should be guarded carefully.
- You can receive valuable information. Many institutions have electronic newsletters and email messaging to keep you fully informed about any special offers they may have.
- You can learn how to make better-informed financial decisions. Many institutions have sections of their websites dedicated to providing useful financial education.
You owe it to yourself to consider the benefits of having an online relationship with your financial institution.
For information about Online Banking at Nevada State Bank, drop by any branch, or call customer service at 800-727-4743.
*Credit approval required, restrictions apply.
The information provided is presented for general informational purposes only and does not constitute tax, legal or business advice.
Powered by Facebook Comments